Where are the virtual assistants located?
All of our virtual assistants are in the continental United States of America. We do NOT use any overseas assistants.
What phone number, or Area Code, do you call from?
We set you up with a local, to you, number. This number is designated to you and voicemail box can be customized for you.
Can I use any lead sheet questions I want, or do I have to use your lead sheet?
We customize everything around your needs, therefore we can use any lead sheet questions you would like.
do you put my leads into my crm (contact management) program?
No matter what CRM you are using (Dealflow, Podio, etc.), we can add leads to your CRM as long as you give access to program.
Can appointments be scheduled on my calendar?
Yes, just give access to your calendar and we've got you covered.
How do I access my leads?
Leads are emailed to you daily.
What constitutes as a lead?
A lead is any completed lead sheet. This includes "yes" and "no" to lease purchase questions and includes mortgage refusals.
When using outbound service, how many leads should I expect to receive?
This is based on the criteria area, but you should typically expect 5-7 seller leads per week (5 hour week).
How much does it cost monthly?
We do everything on a week to week basis, so services can be turned on and off as needed. Outbound service (5 hour min. p/week) is $125 p/week. Incoming service is $59 p/week for first hour. Additional time on either service is $0.38 p/minute. Marketing is $0.42 p/min. and Web is $0.58 p/min.
Do you take live incoming calls as well as outbound calls to leads?
Yes, we answer live calls from sellers & buyers M-F 9-9, Sat. 10-6, Sun. 12-6. We also make outbound calls to leads.
What makes Virtual office va different from others?
Virtual Office VA Staffing
- uses ONLY 100% US virtual assistants,
- uses local numbers designated to you,
- trains virtual assistants for handling buyer & seller calls,
- monitors virtual assistant time to avoid over billing,
- sets up internal site for you to see everything virtual assistant is working on,
- charges weekly, after the fact, so you only pay for time worked,
- customizes everything around your business,
- charges rates of untrained US assistants (but they are trained!).